Bhuz is down, need new shelter!

Safran

Welcome to the forum, Deniz!

The new Bhuz is complicated... But that is probably because I got so used to the old forum, I'll just need time to get used to the new version.

lizaj

I might just give up on Bhuz. I find the new format very very difficult and I've had to re register as they don't seem to be able to send me my old info. And all this in the middle of selling costumes..still...
I know it's a big big job and Rosey has a mammoth forum to cope with but it is difficult to read. I find blue is NOT a good background colour for me to read the text.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I might just give up on Bhuz. I find the new format very very difficult and I've had to re register as they don't seem to be able to send me my old info. And all this in the middle of selling costumes..still...
I know it's a big big job and Rosey has a mammoth forum to cope with but it is difficult to read. I find blue is NOT a good background colour for me to read the text.
I feel the same way, I have actually posted that the blue on blue is terrible to read and the print appears smaller as well.

Overall what I am seeing with the new format I don't like at all.
~Mosaic

Yame

I also preferred the old format. But I think I can get used to this.
I lost a few post from a couple days before the "face lift," but I wasn't doing anything important. Probably was very frustrating for people who were.

Farasha Hanem

Bhuz has always been confusing to me, anyway, but I go there every now and then to check out their costumes. We're very glad to have you here, Yame. :)

seona

Hi everyone! I recognise a few of you from Bhuz - 'waves'! Sorry to crash your intro thread Yame lol! I joined this site also but never use this as don't have time for both forums and I already knew a Bhuzzer. But I just can't log on to Bhuz at the mo - it was fine at first but my internet explorer refuses to open the bhuz page - groan! So I hope you all don't mind me crashing your party! Look forward to some great bdancing chats yay! (and great to see you Fotia here!)

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum Seona.

I am not having trouble logging into the new bhuz. When it was bought online I had to login and the first 3 times I tried it didn't log me in kept going back to the login page, then suddenly it decided to log me in and its been fine ever since. and its been fine. It was a bit funny to look at for a while as the pages were nit centred at first, but they are OK now. I am not keen on the all blue look, not easy to read and the print seems to be quite small.

This is the home page of the new forum
BHUZ.com Belly Dance Central - Everything Bellydance! - Home if it doesn't work Rosey has suggested you clear your cache then try again
~Mosaic

seona

Hi Mosaic! thanks for your welcome! The link you just posted worked - Although I didn't log in. I quite like it here though - it seem's smaller and more of a mix of nationalities, so I hope you don't mind me tagging along :lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Mosaic! thanks for your welcome! The link you just posted worked - Although I didn't log in. I quite like it here though - it seem's smaller and more of a mix of nationalities, so I hope you don't mind me tagging along :lol:

Glad it worked:D Seems many people are having problems and some are quite different. As for the blue on blue .. must be these old-er;) eyes or maybe I am use to the beige tones of the old forum and the sunset colours here (love the sunset colours - easy on the eyes!)

Glad you like it here, & yes we are one big World-wide happy family and you are very welcome here. Glad to have you aboard!
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome Seona! You are VERY welcome to hang around here.

Mosaic, I've cleared my cache and cookies twice a day to try and get onto Bhuz but nothing. And the link you posted just gives me an error message too :(
I had some problems even before the facelift so it might be something with my computersettings that I haven't figured out yet.

seona

Thanks Gisela! I need a a new home - esp as it's now winter lol! I can't get on bhuz via this link now - I give up....shimmies off to the hagala thread

seona

Hi Safran! I felt a bit of a gatecrasher so thank's for welcoming me to your party! :dance:
I feel at home here already! Looking forward to some great bdance chats :D

Greek Bonfire

Mix is great! Who wants just one spice in life? ;)