An Advent Calendar 2010? Sign up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejmeh

It has to do with the season? Ok, put me up for december the 6th!

hope I remember by then though...

walladah

Dev, thank you for finding and re-posting

Salome's post on copyright!

I have updated the calendar with the recent registrations!

Shimmy shimmy shimmy!

Farasha Hanem

Oh, yes! It was great fun last year- I looked forward to each day.

Walla, would you like to establish a calender and keep track of who gets what day or shall I? If people sign up on this thread we can start the calender on a new thread on December 1.

I'd like to have December 21st again, if I may.

Bonnie, what we did last year: each of us chose a day between Dec 1 and Dec 25. On our day, we posted something in celebration of the season: a poem, a picture, a special video, a recipe. I'll look for last year's thread for you so you can see how it went.

Here it is: http://www.bellydanceforums.net/games-prizes/10991-forum-advent-calendar-1st-december-2009-a.html

Is it okay if the poem is religious in nature? I can only find one Christmas poem I wrote, can't find the other one. :(

Is walladah taking the 3rd? If not, I'd like it, please.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Is it okay if the poem is religious in nature? I can only find one Christmas poem I wrote, can't find the other one. :(

Is walladah taking the 3rd? If not, I'd like it, please.

Of course you can post whatever you like, all adds to the flavour of chrissy:D
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
Great to see it is filling up, Walladah! It will be such a treat for everyday of December. You are making a new thread for the calendar itself, right? Just drop me or Mosaic a message in case we don't see it at once and we will make it a sticky-thread and unstick this one :)

walladah

Hello girls!

Farasha Hanem, December 3rd is yours!

You are completely free to prepare anything you want!

Gisela, I will start the Calendar thread on Nov 30th, so that it is ready for Dec 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.