silk chiffon circle skirts

SansAlias

I'm looking for a someone or someplace on the internet that sells or makes silk chiffon circle skirts. Hoping some one here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mosaic

Super Moderator
L Rose designs may be able to help you. I haven't ordered from them, but have heard very good reports about them.
L. Rose Designs - Online Catalog

Have tried searching ebay for silk circle skirts, there are silk chiffon sellers from China on ebay and they may be abe to help as well.
~Mosaic

Darshiva

What about our very own Alosha? She made me a beautiful circle skirt & veil set.

Her site: Skirts

I also attached a photo of me dancing with my Alosha skirt & veil for you to see. (it's the pink, not the black. I like to layer things. ;))

Belly Love

I'm not sure of silk chiffon specifically, but these sites have a big selection of circle skirts:

Dahlal Internationale : Welcome!

Belly Dance Costumes | Belly Dance Store.com: Designer Egyptian Costumes at Affordable Prices

I love circle skirts.

Darshiva- That skirt is super pretty! I love the tie dye look... I have a question, does tie dye work for other styles other than tribal and what is your costume? It looks like tribal but egyption as well. (I'm new to bd so please don't be offended! I'm still trying to figure out the differences in styles :))

Darshiva

I honestly don't know about how it translates across styles. I wanted it for purely selfish reasons. I'd always intended on making a costume with this dye technique because it was a signature of mine, something I created back in art school. Due to allergies I decided to sell the technique and have a costume made with it.

I gave Alosha the instructions for that technique because I can't use dye anymore because of allergies (and before you ask, it's fine for me to WEAR dyed items, just not to dye them myself). She did a bang-up job, as you can see. I'm very glad to have passed the technique on to her, and that it hasn't just died with my allergies.

SansAlias

Darshiva, thank you for the pointer. I have sent her an e-mail and have got a response from her already. Looks like I'll be getting a skirt made by her.

Thanks to everybody else who made suggestions as well.

I've dealt with L. Rose Designs in the past and have been happy with my purchases, but they don't make items in silk chiffon. They have made a skirt for me in the past which was quite nice. I'll do business with them again in the future, but am going with Darshiva's suggestion this time around.

Jonathan