Moderators desired

Salome

Administrator
Greetings everyone,

We have a few forums in need of additional moderators. I like to have two active moderators per forum... And am hoping some of you out there would like to join our volunteer team! If you have the time to check one forum each day and make moderations when needed I would love to hear from you.

There is a easy/brief training provided, so you can learn how to use all the moderator functions. You will need to have been active on this forum for around 3-6 months, be able to work as part of the moderating team, should be reliable person that is not too reactionary ;) lol

If you have a preference on which of the following forums you would like to watch over please mention it:

Dance Styles
Instructors & Students
Debate forum
Video Clips from Youtube

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Salome if you need help let me know. I pretty much pop on the forum every day and I'm an admin on one forum plus I've been a moderator/admin on other forums before. I like to help with the youtube section, or instructors and students but I don't mind helping where you need it.

Do you guys have a mod guideline/bible of sorts here?

Last edited:

LadyLoba

I'm too new, but if you need anyone when I've been here long enough, I'd be more than happy to do it. :)

Daimona

*hands up* My heart is in the costume section, but I can take my turn watching over some of the forums if needed (preferably Instructors & Students). :)

Darshiva

I'll pop my hand up. I figure it's always handy to have someone awake when the other moderators are having a well-earned rest. ;)

I'd be happy to be anywhere, particularly the debate section. As Cheart said, I too have been a moderator on various boards & forums over the years. So long as I have some clear guidelines to follow I'm happy.

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Looking forward to seeing some new members of the mod-crew. We have a really nice time together in our little group :D

About guidelines, yes there are guidelines so some things are pretty clear, other situations are more unclear and we just have to trust our intuition or discuss it with each other. Usually it works out great once we all put our heads together.

shiradotnet

I'd be interested in either Dance Styles or Instructors & Students.

Zero interest though in Debate and Youtube.

gisela

Super Moderator
but usually all the action happens in the other threads and when it is moved to debate it kind of quiets down.

Nath

I'm an admin for another forum and have had years of mod experience. I'll be happy to throw my hat in. Just gives me another excuse to come here more often. :D