Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    My opinion of the original statement is best expressed by a common but vulgar phrase that refers to the end result of feeding hay to horses.
    I have to side with Shanazel on this one.

I've had more run-ins, and more dangerous encounters with males, than with females.

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen this thread existed, for like a week.

Now Im going to post on it....
    But oh man, The last couple days after having a group a caty girls ganging up on me and another womane being extremly mean towards me. Then a guy gives me a giant tip at the restraunt I work in, and im not a waitress, and some guys jumps in to save me from those girls. Im starting to wonder if it true....

Then again I have had male enemies to....
    one was a guy who harassed me so bad in Highschool, to homeschooling one year, simply because I turned down an his offer to take me on a date, I turned it down nicely to. lol then two years after that he tried to ask again. as if!

I guess any one can be you enemy.
    Last edited by Rania; 03-30-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rania View Post
    Then again I have had male enemies to....
    one was a guy who harassed me so bad in Highschool, to homeschooling one year, simply because I turned down an his offer to take me on a date, I turned it down nicely to. lol then two years after that he tried to ask again. as if!
    The wrath of an insecure guy who has been rejected by you (or women in general) can be a horror too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belly Love View Post
    The wrath of an insecure guy who has been rejected by you (or women in general) can be a horror too.
    I agree
    Last edited by Rania; 03-30-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

"A womans worst enemy is herself". My apologies in advance if someones already quoted this. If someone angers me or I find a "threat", I have a talk with myself and realize its not the other person, its me that has the issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Punko View Post
    "A womans worst enemy is herself". My apologies in advance if someones already quoted this. If someone angers me or I find a "threat", I have a talk with myself and realize its not the other person, its me that has the issues.
    Ya that would confuse me to Is that what the quote means? i always thought it was about woman and their battles with body image and self love. :/?? NOw im curious, im going to to google this quote!

Post Thanks / Like

Back in grade 9, one of my best friend's sister said I was "ugly". Now I don't believe anyone who tells me I'm "attractive" or "cute". I guess I'm insecure? I have to tell myself that I'm very pretty at times to gain confidence.
    Last edited by Jennah; 11-15-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rania View Post
    Ya that would confuse me to Is that what the quote means? i always thought it was about woman and their battles with body image and self love. :/?? NOw im curious, im going to to google this quote!
    That's pretty much what it means- women often times put themselves down more than anyone else ever does. Most women I know do this on a daily basis. Ex: "My hair is flat, I look fat today, my thighs are gross, my arms are flabby" etc. I personally find it really annoying when women do this constantly.

Post Thanks / Like

That's pretty much what it means- women often times put themselves down more than anyone else ever does. Most women I know do this on a daily basis. Ex: "My hair is flat, I look fat today, my thighs are gross, my arms are flabby" etc. I personally find it really annoying when women do this constantly.
    Yes a pet peeve of mine too. Women but themselves down so much (and a lot of men too) it's insane, they make themselves feel worse. I have my ups and downs too, but I don't often mention it to others. I am mostly quite happy with myself unless I gain a lot of weight (I had that last year due to medicines, it was shocking). But I used to feel guilty sometimes when I had nothing to complain about and other women are having a b*tch fest over themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we somehow forget that more women die at the hands on men than women..

I am not saying bullying is not life threatening, but lets not forget the many victims of domestic violence around the world.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast