Hello From Tokyo

jellytree

Hi everyone! I found this forum while searching for how to pad and line a bra.

I'm American and currently living in Tokyo. I started taking lessons here around April and have my first show this Sunday! I'm excited but worried about my shimmy. I know the shimmy takes a while to master but I want to try and do my best!

I hope to use this place often! Thanks for reading!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Jellytree. Cute user name LOL! Yes shimmies can take a while to master, I am still mastering them really!

As for your performance you will do your best! You maybe nervous but once the music starts you will be fine and there is nothing like that first performance ... you will be on a high for the next 24 hours at least. Just remember to smile and have fun!
~Mosaic

jellytree

Thanks for the welcome! Yea my username came from my default cellphone mail. It looked like jelly tree so I went with it. haha

Only one more day! I`ll do my best!!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks for the welcome! Yea my username came from my default cellphone mail. It looked like jelly tree so I went with it. haha

Only one more day! I`ll do my best!!

May I ask what is a jelly Tree LOL! I have never heard of them.

By the way after your performance do post about the experience in the Performance Forum. Would love to know your thoughts and feelings about it all:D
~Mosaic

goddessyasaman

Hi everyone! I found this forum while searching for how to pad and line a bra.

I'm American and currently living in Tokyo. I started taking lessons here around April and have my first show this Sunday! I'm excited but worried about my shimmy. I know the shimmy takes a while to master but I want to try and do my best!

I hope to use this place often! Thanks for reading!

welcome, awsome Tokyo, I always wanted to go there, I started learning Japanese when I 15, me and my older brother, he is part japanese, anyhow if you get video of your performance let us see, I would love to see, either way I will send a power shimmy your way for luck :dance: