Hi from Hungary

Aini Hungary

Hi everybody,

I have to tell, that I really like to read all the posts here, I found many useful information and I enjoy the spirit and effort to help each other. This is just lovelt community! :dance:

I come from Slovakia, but I live in Hungary, as I found my future husband here :). I dance Belly dance since 2000 and I can tell it is my passion, my life style , my mind style and inner language :). I can no longer imagine life without belly dance.

I hope to get some friends here, share knowledge and experience. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, you have come to the right place to feed your addiction. We are all passionate about our dance, and we love all the sparklies that are part of it when it comes to costumes:D

I also find it pretty hard to imagine life without bellydance.... not a good thought quite depressing isn't it. Hmmm... I confess, I am an addicted ... totally addicted to Bellydance and there is no hope of rescuing me:lol:
~Mosaic

da Sage

Hi everybody,

I have to tell, that I really like to read all the posts here, I found many useful information and I enjoy the spirit and effort to help each other. This is just lovelt community! :dance:

I come from Slovakia, but I live in Hungary, as I found my future husband here :). I dance Belly dance since 2000 and I can tell it is my passion, my life style , my mind style and inner language :). I can no longer imagine life without belly dance.

I hope to get some friends here, share knowledge and experience. :D

Welcome, Aini! I have never been to Slovakia, but I was lucky enough to travel to Hungary once, and heard how popular belly dance is there - it sounds like a great scene. Best wishes to you and your future husband!