Searching for Bellydance Class in town where I'm moving to go to University...

Animallover

Hey guys,
I'm moving to Palmeston North (in New Zealand) to attend university next year, and seriously need a new bellydance group to join. Anyone know of any?

jenc

Could you change name of thread to include where you are going - might attract more interest

feedyoureye

I'm going to NZ this week and was thinking it would be nice to attend a drop-in class somewhere just so I don't miss class for a whole three weeks...I will be mostly in Ward (south island... close enough to Blenham, sp?) in Auckland, Wellington and up north in the middle of the beautiful nowhere... Any Ideas? Thanks, I know there is someone here from Christchurch... hope all is well with you....

Animallover

You could always drop into my current class! It's in Taranaki (PM me if you're coming through here and want to know the specific place), so if you're coming through, feel free to join us!

feedyoureye

You could always drop into my current class! It's in Taranaki (PM me if you're coming through here and want to know the specific place), so if you're coming through, feel free to join us!

Thanks! Ill get the times and if Im passing through at the right time, your on!:clap: