A Question about Navel Jewels

Darshiva

They're all round, ranging in size from about 7mm to about 12mm and most of them are diamondy in colour, although I think there's a blue one in there.

They were given to me by the lady who does my photography (see left) to bling up my costumes, but I am not in the habit of hot-gluing anything to my costumes even in an emergency, so if you want them you can have them.

Also, that dvd case has provided hubby & I with hours of hilarity and me with a slightly frowny face when I realise that I really really REALLY want to watch it. lol.

ETA: Have you tried Aleema's Appliques & Trim? www.aleemahsappliqueandtrim.com.au

Munniko

This is definitely an interesting discussion for some who likes piercing themselves. On the note of eyebrow rings yeah I'm not a fan of them even though I had one. If you take it out on your own it heals up nicely and you can hardly tell I ever made that mistake.

So here is a question because I wanted to get my belly button pierced after I got the approval of my doctor, do even the non-dangles or "fishing lures" get caught on your pants? I don't normally wear pants around my belly button, would I still have that issues?

Amulya

Thanks for the links Ariadne :)

Darshiva, I am interested in those stones :) and don't worry, this time you will not get an empty DVD box! I still haven't found the DVD of that empty box yet, weird isn't it?

Munniko, I heard of people getting belly button rings or bars getting stuck in jumpers! Ouch! One of the reasons why I never got one. The freakiest story was of someone standing at a counter of a shop and somehow the thing caught in between the glass! I don't want to imagine that!

Munniko

Munniko, I heard of people getting belly button rings or bars getting stuck in jumpers! Ouch! One of the reasons why I never got one. The freakiest story was of someone standing at a counter of a shop and somehow the thing caught in between the glass! I don't want to imagine that!

I had a horrid thought :shok: getting your belly button ring stuck on one of those magnets they use in retail to deactivate the security tags.