Ranya Renee - Workshop - 26th January 2011

Katjacat

Corolys, I know that ;) we only have a few spots left, and the Stockholm/swedish dancers have the info.

I hope you will have a fabulous time with Ranya! I know we will :lol:

Corylus

No problem, just making a suggestion!

Thanks, she's brilliant so no doubt we'll have a great time too.

Corylus

Corylus

This fabulous workshop is taking place tomorrow! Still places available! If anyone is interested please PM me :D

RanyaRenee

Hi dancers,

Now it's November 2011! :) I had a lovely time teaching in London this past January. This coming January 2012, London is a stop on my way to teach on weekends in Stockholm, Paris, and Montpellier, so I'll be back. Anne White kindly invited me to perform again at Planet Egypt, which was so much fun last time, so I wanted to do it again this coming year. I am able to teach lessons or a small group workshop in London in the Jan. 25-27 time frame if there is interest. Finalizing my travel plans soon, so please contact me if interested. There are already dancers from Reading who have contacted me as well about working on baladi material, so if you are interested, also contact me about that and I'll put you in touch with the other ladies.

From there, I'll be teaching a weekend with a theatrical focus in Stockholm Jan. 28-29(with Anasma, my co-director at the Theatrical Bellydance Project, taught in English), then a Theatrical day in Paris Sat. Feb. 4 (also with Anasma and two other Paris teachers, in French), workshops in Montpellier Sun. Feb. 5 (also in French), and back to Paris for a show Feb. 10 and weekend of Egyptian-style workshops Feb. 11-12 (also in French).

Hope to see some of you while i'm in London, or Stockholm or la France!

xo
Ranya Renée
ranya (at) ranya.net

RanyaRenee

hey Anisteph or other interested dancers... I don't remember how to start a thread on here (if i ever did know how!!), so if someone knows how to start a fresh thread about this, that would be great! I don't want people to be confused by "last year"'s info...:shok: