I admit it....

belly_dancer

Hello....
I am from the Central Coast of California....
and I admit it... I AM A BELLY DANCER....
but rather than give up my addiction,... I am looking for new ways to inspire it!.. I think I have come to the right place!!!...
seriously...
I have been lurking a while now... & am quite shy (with words,..... got over the dancing in bedlah a while ago!)... but I really love the international flavor of this forum... (I do wish more of you would list where you are from so we could understand your view points/perspectives better!!!) so decided to come out of my shell a bit & learn to type!
OOPS... I AM AT WORK.... & MUST DO SOME!
bye!

da Sage

Welcome!

I am also shy, a lot shyer in person than online.;) I was also intrigued with the international and professional contingents when I first started watching this board.

Gotta ask you, is it lonely being a bedlah-wearing-dancer on the tribal-obsessed West Coast? Or are there more Egyptian/Turkish/American Cabaret-types out there than I've been led to believe?

Lydia

i admit it

Hi THere other side of the world welcome and have a great time posting and reading and making friends!! Lydia

Fire Lily

I admit it

You asked is there any turkish/egyptian dancers on this forum.
Yes. I am a Turkish/Egyptian Fusion bellydancer.
Tried the tribal and traditional Raqs Sharqi, but it didn't work for me

miss_shimmy

hi

Mouse

Hi Belly Dancer, welcome to the forum! I used to be very shy too - painfully so, but bellydancing has helped to me get over it (mostly)