Hello from south florida!

dancetolive

Hello everyone! I am Patrice and while I am not new at bellydance, I am new at "getting out there". Any advice for promoting myself and my online store would be greatly appreciated!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. I will leave the advice to our US based ladies as they will know what works for your area. How long have you been dancing?
~Mosaic

dancetolive

hello there

I have been dancing for about 20 years off and on. Biggest mistake was stopping for awhile for somebody that did not understand nor appreciate the dance. I have been back at for it about three years now. I currently teach several classes a week and have an online store with a few accents for dancers and others.
how about you? Where are you located?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I have been dancing for about 20 years off and on. Biggest mistake was stopping for awhile for somebody that did not understand nor appreciate the dance. I have been back at for it about three years now. I currently teach several classes a week and have an online store with a few accents for dancers and others.
how about you? Where are you located?

Glad you found your way back to your passion:D I have only been dancing 7 and a bit years. But it certainly has become my passion, actually it did from the very first lesson:D I did a bit of relief teaching last year, and took over a class from a teacher who wanted to stop teaching in the last term of 2010. I will be continuing with that class this year and their is the possibility of a another class this year as well. We will see, but I enjoy teaching and that is my way to give back to the dance community - introduce some new folk to the joy of the dance.

I am in Melbourne Australia
~Mosaic

dancetolive

I completely understand. teaching is such a reward. there is nothing like being a part of the "moment" when another dancer gets it. You can see when the art takes over and they truly realize who they are. There is no going back after that! lol