Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hello! here the medieval bellydancer from Mexico =)

Hello everyone!
    I am a bellydancer from Mexico: Asena.
    I am also one of the first dancers who mixed medieval music with bellydancing moves here in my country:Mexico, since 2006, and noe there are other girls who perform this style, instead I have the copyright here in Mexico.
    Also, I enjoy turkish culture, turkish music, and turkish style. I studied some turkish here in Mexico, I just know basics but maybe I can help with lyrics or other turkish stuff.
    I hope to find good friends in this amazing site!!
    Greetings! - Saludos!

This are some videos about me:

Medieval music with saidi
    YouTube - ASENA MEDIEVAL BELLYDANCER "Saidi Fusion" (Full Performance)

Medieval Bellydance with isis wings
    YouTube - ASENA MEDIEVAL BELLYDANCER "Suam Elle Ires with isis wings" (Full Performance)
    Last edited by Asena MedievalBellydancer; 01-03-2011 at 03:16 AM. Reason: more information.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum Asena, I haven't watched your videos yet but will do so, sounds rather interesting medieval music w/ BD. Would you mind moving the youtube links to the youtube forum though, as I think they are better there. you can copy and paste the forum page link into your intro post so people can see the videos
    ~Mosaic
    Last edited by Mosaic; 01-03-2011 at 04:33 AM.
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Asena, welcome to the forum! I enjoy performing at Ren Faires, and I'm Mexican-American (although I don't speak Spanish, much to my mother's consternation ). Hope you enjoy the forum, and looking forward to getting to know you better!