Hello! here the medieval bellydancer from Mexico =)

Hello everyone!
I am a bellydancer from Mexico: Asena.
I am also one of the first dancers who mixed medieval music with bellydancing moves here in my country:Mexico, since 2006, and noe there are other girls who perform this style, instead I have the copyright here in Mexico.
Also, I enjoy turkish culture, turkish music, and turkish style. I studied some turkish here in Mexico, I just know basics but maybe I can help with lyrics or other turkish stuff.
I hope to find good friends in this amazing site!!
Greetings! - Saludos!:)

This are some videos about me:

Medieval music with saidi
YouTube - ASENA MEDIEVAL BELLYDANCER "Saidi Fusion" (Full Performance)

Medieval Bellydance with isis wings
YouTube - ASENA MEDIEVAL BELLYDANCER "Suam Elle Ires with isis wings" (Full Performance)

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum Asena, I haven't watched your videos yet but will do so, sounds rather interesting medieval music w/ BD. Would you mind moving the youtube links to the youtube forum though, as I think they are better there. you can copy and paste the forum page link into your intro post so people can see the videos:D
~Mosaic

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Asena, welcome to the forum! I enjoy performing at Ren Faires, and I'm Mexican-American (although I don't speak Spanish, much to my mother's consternation :confused: ). Hope you enjoy the forum, and looking forward to getting to know you better! :D