hiiiii

haythambahig

hello i am excited to be a member in this forum :dance:
i got a clip of a bellydancer ...and i wanna know her name..can anyone help ?:pray:

Greek Bonfire

We mostly discuss the art of bellydance so if you are interested in learning, you will learn a lot. There really isn't always that much to see though, but mostly to talk and learn.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
If you are here to be a constructive member of the community you are welcome. We do have a few members who love the dance & music but are not dancers themselves and they are important members of the forum and join in with constructive posts. Hope you will also prove to be such a member.
~Mosaic

haythambahig

i like bellydancing of course...
i am interested to see different schools of it ...
but i am not interested to learn.
so i will be here to watch the new dancers and just evaluate for my knowledge.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Great haythambahig, If you have any questions ask away, also you can use the search mode to find threads that may contain answers to any questions you may have. Hope you will enjoy the forum.
~Mosaic

haythambahig

mosiac
i have a clip on facebook for a bellydancer that i want to know her name.
how can show it or send it to you if u will be able to help me.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
mosiac
i have a clip on facebook for a bellydancer that i want to know her name.
how can show it or send it to you if u will be able to help me.
A video clip or photo? If a video find it on youtube and copy the numbers & letters which will look something like this pkQ7vxQPm5Q and go to the youtube forum you can post it there. Start a thread and when you open the message window you will see on the right top border of the message box Wrap [YouTube ] tags around selected text, click that and the tags will appear in your post. Between the tags paste the code from youtube. If it is a photo and it is your photo or you have permission to post the photo, I suggest you post your query in Other Dance Stuff - right click on the photo on Facebook, which will give you the URL of the page, in your message window click on the little yellow mountain icon and a small box will open paste the URL of your photo in that box, it should paste the photo directly into your post when you click OK.
Hope that helps.
~Mosaic

Harry

I also welcome you aboard, as another guy who doesn't dance, but has an interest in the artistic side of the belly dance art.