Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Member onela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Holy spam, Batman

    Well, I guess we can watch new movies. Y'know, for free. Jeez louise.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Mosaic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Australia, but a Kiwi
    Posts
    8,295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Mosaic-seez, Kelly-Seez is outer here, she has been given the batman via a keyboard
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)


  3. #3
    Member onela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I tried to find a funny Batman picture about internet trolls but I fail at internets, I guess

  4. #4
    Moderator Farasha Hanem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the heartland of the USA
    Posts
    4,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Mosaic-seez, Kelly-Seez is outer here, she has been given the batman via a keyboard
    ~Mosaic
    Awww, greeeeeeeeat, now I have the Batman theme song running through my head! XD



  5. #5
    V.I.P. Greek Bonfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chitown, USA
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farasha Hanem View Post
    Awww, greeeeeeeeat, now I have the Batman theme song running through my head! XD


    DADADADADADADADADADADADA - BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <runs away fast>

  6. #6
    Moderator Farasha Hanem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the heartland of the USA
    Posts
    4,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    *does the Bat Watusi* xD

    Oh, dear, Batman Bellydance! *shimmy, shimmy, POW!*

    O.O *is now getting ridiculous ideas for a Batman/bellydance utility hip belt, with Bat-zills, bugle bead Batarang...*

    Isis Bat-wings... O.O

    I need to go to bed.
    Last edited by Farasha Hanem; 01-20-2011 at 10:11 AM.

  7. #7
    Member onela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Farasha, that would be great for Comic-Con

  8. #8
    AFK Moderator ~Diana~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    1,603
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Now if someone had photoshopped in a hip scraf on batman that would have made me loose it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Beginning dancer. Knows nothing.
    2. Intermediate dancer. Knows everything. Too good to dance with beginners.
    3. Hotshot dancer. Too good to dance with anyone.
    4. Advanced dancer. Dances everything. Especially with beginners
    .
    ~ Attributed to Dick Crum, a folk dance teacher ~

  9. #9
    V.I.P. Greek Bonfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chitown, USA
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farasha Hanem View Post
    *does the Bat Watusi* xD

    Oh, dear, Batman Bellydance! *shimmy, shimmy, POW!*

    O.O *is now getting ridiculous ideas for a Batman/bellydance utility hip belt, with Bat-zills, bugle bead Batarang...*

    Isis Bat-wings... O.O

    I need to go to bed.
    If you ever do this, I hope you post it on YouTube!

  10. #10
    Super Moderator gisela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,624
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheart View Post
    Now if someone had photoshopped in a hip scraf on batman that would have made me loose it.
    Someone did

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •