Greetings All!!!

Lanari

Hello everyone! I am recently new to the entire belly dance scene and am super excited to finally get involved in Salome's beginners class! So psyched! :dance:

Yshka

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. You're going to tak classes with OUR Salome?? Wow I'm so jealous lol:D :D That must be great! Have fun dancing (and posting here)!

Lanari

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. You're going to tak classes with OUR Salome?? Wow I'm so jealous lol:D :D That must be great! Have fun dancing (and posting here)!
Yeah!! I feel so privileged to be taking from her! She is an absolutely beautiful dancer and her teaching style really works for me. I really feel like I'm getting what she tells me which is great :). Thank you for the welcome!

Safran

Welcome, Lanari... to the forum as well as the wonderful world of dance in general!!! As Yshka, I also envy you because of the chance to take classes with Salome :lol: I am sure that with her classes you'll get addicted to dancing soon (if you already are not ;) )

Lanari

Totally addicted already. I keep catching myself while I'm grocery shopping and such. Sometimes it's embarrasing because I'm not that good and people look at me funny. :) Oh well! Thanks for the welcome!