Hiya!

realta

Hi everyone
I am new here! Just joined. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good beginner's dvd?Thanks!:)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Do a search for beginner DVDs as there are a couple of threads (or more) on DVDs:D Everyone has their own ideas on the better ones. For reasonably priced DVDs Cheeky Girl Productions (google it) are pretty good and they have all sorts, from beginners to Advanced etc.
~Mosaic

Imeera

Welcome to the site! I use Beautiful Technique from Step One by Autumn Ward. It is fantastic. I am a bit more than a beginner now as I have been working with the DvD for a few months now but working though it I never felt I needed another DvD or any more explanation that was already given. I think I will always go back to it to cover basics again. Its good because it is almost style-less and the moved can be morphed into any style. It is reasonably priced on Amazon though a bit expensive at seventeen pounds (though Amazon have free delivery) but honestly it is really worth it.

realta

Thanks I read the reviews on Amazon and just bought Bellydance: Beautiful Technique from Step One - The Beginner's Path to Flawless Artistry, thanks again Imeera

Farasha Hanem

Well, believe it or not, I'm 1/4 Irish; I guess that's where I get my green eyes! :lol: The rest of me, though, is 1/4 French and 1/2 Mexican. :)