Canadian gal

elaina

Hi there! I just found this forum and have been looking through and I just love it!

My only 'taste' of belly dancing has been through dvd's only because I have never been able to find a class near me. But I absolutely love it! It is my favorite form of dancing!

I am on this forum to see if anyone knows of anything in my area. I live in southern Ontario close to Niagara Falls and St.Catharines. About 2 hours from Toronto. The most close place was about an hour and a half drive .. in good weather.

Thanks everyone! Nice to meet you all :)

Heather

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Heather, welcome to the forum! :D I wish I could be of help when it comes to what classes might be nearby in your area, but I'm sure there's someone here who can help you. :) Oh, and congratulations on beginning a wonderful journey that could very well last a lifetime! :D

Don't get discouraged. Many of us here started out on instructional DVD's because there were no classes in our distinctive areas at the time we began. You'll also learn a lot here by hanging out here on the forum! Many of our members are instructors, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Feel free to browse the threads. We look forward to getting to know you! :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
We have a couple of Canadians on the forum who hopefully will be able to point you in the right direction.
~Mosaic

Imeera

Welcome to the forum! I am the same as you in that there are no classes near here and am learning though DvD's alone, it is very possible to do so. Good luck in your learning!