I'm new too :)

Hi everyone!

I'm a very beginner belly dancer (from St.John's, NL). I've been dancing since the fall and I absolutely love it. I'm taking classes with Wild Lily Dance Centre, so I guess you could say that my style (not that I really have a "style" yet) is the roma gypsy style that really influences both of my instructors.

This semester we're really starting to focus on drilling and building muscle memory and I really want to take this seriously, which brought me here! I think this place is a great resource and I want to learn as much about this world as I can!

Anyhoo, you might not see me post a whole lot, as I don't really feel like I have a whole lot to contribute at this point, but I'll be lurking around for sure! Nice to meet you ladies!

Imeera

Welcome to the forum! This is the best site to learn from. The ladies here are great. You will get all the information you need here. Don't be afraid to ask any question you wish and have fun =]

Mosaic

Super Moderator
If you have any questions do ask, someone will be sure to have an answer or be able to point you in the right direction.
~Mosaic