Bellydance World on Dutch television!

Rue Sailmana

In january our bellydance school was on television. It was for a show on "what you can do for fun when you live in Brabant, Netherlands". The show is called Inz & Uitz.

I cut out the piece about our school. It contains an interview with Laetana (in Dutch) and some basic dancing (it was meant as an introduction to bellydance).

I think it turned out pretty nice; a bit short and ofcourse kind of selective about the moves and all they aired (we danced for 3 hours straight and that was cut down to this 4 minutes), but all in all I'm content about the result.

Didem Fan

leuke video! dank je wel voor het posten ;)

For me the same story, I discoverd bellydance when I went to Moroccan party

and changed my life . so much joy.

Rue Sailmana

Alsjeblieft! ;)

They have made a lovely piece of the interview they have done with Laetana. You can see how emotional she get about how bellydance changed her life. This item shows how she really is :)

Amulya

For me the same story, I discoverd bellydance when I went to Moroccan party

Same for me, only shame was: there were no belly dance classes near me, it took me 2 years to come across a belly dance teacher.

I noticed that the lady who presents the clip picked up some dance moves really quickly :)

How long has Leatana been dancing? I remember her being a student in a class I went to.

seona

Alsjeblieft! ;)

They have made a lovely piece of the interview they have done with Laetana. You can see how emotional she get about how bellydance changed her life. This item shows how she really is :)

Even though I don't understand Dutch, I could see her get emotional at one part of the interview, must have been that - how bellydance changed her life!

Great stuff, seemed to portray bdance in a positive light, and that reporter is a natural!

Yshka

Rue Sailmana said:
This item shows how she really is :)

True! Oh I love seeing this video again (saw it on TV as well). Laetana is a gorgeous dancer with an amazing heart for this dance, a teacher of very high standard. I loved her classes while I was with her (and miss them, haha) Thanks Boukje for putting this up here as well!! :D

Last edited: