Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome!

I am also fairly new to belly dance. But I've been on this forum for a while...Belly Love, who posted above me, is a friend of mine on here...and I want to say we've studied about the same amount of time...but I could be underestimating her by a few months

How are you studying belly dance? Private lessons? Classes? Self taught? DVDs?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mousemcgi View Post
    Well, I am brand spanking new. I am 45 and feel that I better get on with my life, as I am not going to have another one to do what I want to. I have always wanted to do yoga, do bellydancing and be a vegan. I have already been a vegan for 2 years, yoga for a year, so this year, thats right I am starting to belly dance. I wish I could lose some of this extra weight though. Heres hoping. Cheers!

Your phrase - birthing into belly dance made me smile!

You have reached all your goals now, I'm sure you will love belly dance

I've been a vegetarian and haven't drunk cows milk for more years than I care to remember now, and quite a few years ago I eliminated all dairy products, but I just can't live without cheese lol

Welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats really awesome that you are following your dreams. I recently did the Standard Process Purification which required me to be vegan for the first 10 days. Although I can't do without fish, it gave me insight into how much food controlled my life. Never again! Good luck! Yay for us forum newbies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12