Belly Dance Inspired Aesop's Fables

sjoanda

This does not show anything particularly bad, just more amusing in a *they didn't... Oh yes they did* kinda way... I suppose more "Aesops Fables" for bellydance than anything else (hence title). Wondered if anyone had anything similar they wished to share, in the way of words of caution to those of us who ain't been dancing that long...

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
So is this supposed to be a "what you should never do in videos but they did it" thread? Or "performance mistakes you should know about and will see happen in these videos"?

I'm a little confused as to what you are trying to get across by your thread title so can you please clarify for me. Thanks :) Just wanted to make sure I understand the topic before commenting.

Last edited:

sjoanda

More "performance mistakes you should know about" than what you shouldn't see in videos... Sorry for the confusion!

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Ok thanks! That is what I thought you were getting at. Your video is a good one that containes a lot of stuff for what not to do when dancing let alone in a video.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I had to watch it again, couldn't help myself,:lol: I wonder if that is the 'wardrobe' dancer. What did she have above her eyes? kind of looked like her crown/headband had slipped or something. Even when she was trying to turn her CD player on under her veil had me laughing.

At least she must be able to laugh at herself seeing she has posted the vid or allowed someone to post it.
~Mosaic