Hardest Working Man On The Forum

Who holds this title? Anatoliy, that's who. Let's highlight the man behind the scenes who's dedicated in keeping our forum running smoothly.
So Anatoliy this your time to shine, tell us a bit about yourself .And from all of us thank you very much for all of your hard work.
Yasmine

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I should insert the "Donate" button here then and receive all your "Thanks" through PayPal? :lol:

Moon

Anatoliy said:
Maybe I should insert the "Donate" button here then and receive all your "Thanks" through PayPal?:lol:

You mean this won't do?:

Shanazel

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

When can we expect the profile? I suspect Salome should write it so Anatoliy is not tempted to be too modest.

(PS I tried putting an even dozen smilies, but wasn't allowed to do so- see? obviously too modest.)

Kharmine

I am married to a self-confessed computer nerd, and I have deep respect for you computer jockeys who give us clueless hordes so much fun and convenience.

Fire Lily

Yes. Thankyou for all the time spent maintaining this wonderful cyber world for dancers. It's great how so many people from differnt parts of the globe can share a common interest all by the touch of a few keys.
It expands my social circle tenfold.
Well done!:clap: :dance:

Fire LIly

Suhad

I agree completely. My husband maintains a forum as well, and I know the hassles that go with keeping it spammer free, easily accessible, and fun!

Thanks very much!!

Gabi

Wow - they are really trying to spam your thread !!!! Or am I the only one getting obscene messages with it upon first opening?

It's all good - Hail Anatoly :clap:

chryssanthi sahar

Dear Anatoliy.
Also a big big "thank you" from me for maintaining this wonderful forum:D Bolshoi Spasibo:clap: (I hope the grammar is not too wrong :redface: )

teela

You really do an excellent job. I appreciate the quickness in which you respond to reports of inappropriate postings. Thank you

Sara

:lol: You definately deserve a slap on the back! You're like ... something really cool. I'll think of it eventually.

Zurah

I just noticed the link to the Fishing Forum... :clap: :clap: :clap: for keeping going not one but two forums running smoothly!

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay in my reply. Was busy fighting spammers :D The hole is finally patched so I hope we will be "spam free" from now on.

Thanks everyone. Keep dancing. :dance: