Post Thanks / Like

Smile It's been a while!

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd introduce myself since the last time I participated in these forums was... erm... a long time ago! I'll spare you the reasons for my absence, let's say that I've had a really, really hard time with lots of personal issues. And I had to put dance aside...

... but I'm back on the saddle and enjoyed my first dancing lesson in YEARS yesterday! I was a bit rusty, and totally out of shape, but I had fun, and that's all that counts, right?

Anyway, I'm happy to be back here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, I'm sure you will be bouncing back into dance very quickly as muscle memory awakens
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Mariyam, welcome back! It's so nice to have you with us again!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Thanks for the welcome!

Muscle memory is slowly kicking in, but my major problem is the huge weight gain over the past years, My body feels and moves differently, so I need to make some adjustments I'll get there... step by step!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mariyam View Post
    Hi everyone,

I figured I'd introduce myself since the last time I participated in these forums was... erm... a long time ago! I'll spare you the reasons for my absence, let's say that I've had a really, really hard time with lots of personal issues. And I had to put dance aside...

... but I'm back on the saddle and enjoyed my first dancing lesson in YEARS yesterday! I was a bit rusty, and totally out of shape, but I had fun, and that's all that counts, right?

Anyway, I'm happy to be back here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

Nice to meet you, sorry to hear about your hard times, welcome back to here and to dancing!