It's been a while!

Mariyam

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd introduce myself since the last time I participated in these forums was... erm... a long time ago! I'll spare you the reasons for my absence, let's say that I've had a really, really hard time with lots of personal issues. And I had to put dance aside...

... but I'm back on the saddle and enjoyed my first dancing lesson in YEARS yesterday! I was a bit rusty, and totally out of shape, but I had fun, and that's all that counts, right?

Anyway, I'm happy to be back here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome back, I'm sure you will be bouncing back into dance very quickly as muscle memory awakens:D
~Mosaic

Mariyam

Thanks for the welcome!

Muscle memory is slowly kicking in, but my major problem is the huge weight gain over the past years, My body feels and moves differently, so I need to make some adjustments :confused: I'll get there... step by step!

seona

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd introduce myself since the last time I participated in these forums was... erm... a long time ago! I'll spare you the reasons for my absence, let's say that I've had a really, really hard time with lots of personal issues. And I had to put dance aside...

... but I'm back on the saddle and enjoyed my first dancing lesson in YEARS yesterday! I was a bit rusty, and totally out of shape, but I had fun, and that's all that counts, right?

Anyway, I'm happy to be back here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Nice to meet you, sorry to hear about your hard times, welcome back to here and to dancing!