ISO red or silver skirt

Tezirah

Hi everyone,

I'm on the lookout for a red or silver skirt to go with a red and silver bra and belt. Upper hip at least 37, lower hip 41. Preferably something straight with a split, or one of those that fan out at the bottom (can't remember what you call them!) Not a circle skirt. Length around 33 to 34 (I could shorten it if necessary). If anybody has anything of interest please let me know. Would also be grateful for any links to uk shops which do them (can't afford to buy commercially outside EU because of import duties etc).

Thanks.

Tezirah

Hi Darshiva,

Thanks for the suggestion. I would love to order one from there, but because they are based in the US not the EU, I would get clobbered for import duty and VAT as well as shipping, plus the post office would charge me even more money on top for collecting the VAT and import duty. All of which would make something that started out very reasonably priced become horribly expensive. :(

Darshiva

Fair enough. I wonder if there is a European store that does the same thing? Perhaps you could go to a local dressmaker & get her to make you a skirt to fit?

seona

Hi everyone,

I'm on the lookout for a red or silver skirt to go with a red and silver bra and belt. Upper hip at least 37, lower hip 41. Preferably something straight with a split, or one of those that fan out at the bottom (can't remember what you call them!) Not a circle skirt. Length around 33 to 34 (I could shorten it if necessary). If anybody has anything of interest please let me know. Would also be grateful for any links to uk shops which do them (can't afford to buy commercially outside EU because of import duties etc).

Thanks.

Hi Tezirah,

I was on Brighton Orients website yesterday looking for skirts, they only had circle skirts, but had written that they are getting more in very soon - different styles of skirt, maybe worth a look!

Tezirah

Thanks for that. Didn't realise they were up and running - I think last time I checked the site was under construction.