Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello,I'm a new comer.

I'm glad to be your new friend here,everyone!I'm Zhang Chunyan.A swallow borned in Spring.I'm a Chinese.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Are you a dancer? If so how long have you been dancing
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Dear Mosaic:
    I'm an English translator in a belly dance costume company in China.
    And I do love dancing.I can dance qiaqia,waldz,four steps and national dancing.
    You are my first friend here,and my best friend in the future.

I see the word moderator above your head.I know you are great,I admire you very much.Best regards and best wishes to you.

What does a moderator do in a forum?Could you please tell me if you have spare time?
    Last edited by Mosaic; 02-21-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Posted by same member on similar subject

Post Thanks / Like

Moderators, merge posts ( join them together as I have done with your last posts), they clean up spam posts, they keep watch over the forum sorting out mistakes, and help when & where needed. They also crack the whip sometimes, e.g. If someone is naughty they may be told off, or given "naughty" points We also try to solve various problems and can be required to act as mediators in disputes. That is a brief explanation. Hope that helps.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)