I am kinda new here still and...

gisela

Super Moderator
Hello patiencepie (cute name btw:D)
The quick reply icon is the little button to the furthest down-right in every post. The image that looks like a little pen and paper, beside the one that says "quote".

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hello patiencepie (cute name btw:D)
The quick reply icon is the little button to the furthest down-right in every post. The image that looks like a little pen and paper, beside the one that says "quote".

Or if you are not replying direct to a post as in quoting scroll right to the bottom of the page and the quick reply box is set up.
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
But you still have to click the quick reply button to activate the reply box.
You do for both I am using the pen & paper one now and you have to click the "Post Quick Reply" button & click the quote message in reply, the only difference to the other method is you don't get smileys. To get smileys I would have to click "Go Advanced" next to the post quick reply button.
~Mosaic
PS: Patiencepie just re-read your post, what icons do you mean, the buttons or smileys or something else? The buttons we have mentioned, smileys are available in go advanced or by clicking the normal post reply". Other icons which you add to a title when starting a thread are available if you are starting a thread or giving a title to a post, those icons are directly below a post window after you click "Post Reply".

Last edited: