Returned from my wonders!

Sara

Hello everyone! :dance:

I used to post her a lot a long time ago, but decided to travel around a bit and then start up Uni, and so have not really posted here in years as this is my first year in four of having internet >_<

So just thought I'd say hi to everyone. My name is Sara, and I've been dancing since I was very little, but only really Romani dancing. However when I was about 13 I began to dedicate more time to belly dancing (but sadly not at classes).

I don't go to dance classes yet either, :( but I missed talking to other belly dancers, so figured here's the best place to start ^_^

Sara

Ooh , goodness! Lol. Thanks guys. I'm sooo slow at finding my way around here lol. It took me a few seconds to find the reply button :think:

Well, I went to stay with my family in Bulgaria, then went to my aunties in Turkey, and then I intended to go to Cyprus, but instead I wound up in Corfu with my cousins, and then headed home to go to Uni. :dance:

I'm quite lucky I guess that I have family in those area's. I don't think I would have been brave enough to go on my own lol. It was amazing. :D

gisela

Super Moderator
Nice to see you again Sara! Sounds like your trip was wonderful! For how long were you traveling?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Sounds like a fabulous trip. Good on you travelling for a while before settling to studies:D
~Mosaic