Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, I was travelling the last days, tomorrow I will be in Egypt. Inshaalah!

Regarding your comment about :

Quote Originally Posted by teela View Post
    I don't think you can go from very little knowledge to full dancer in a very short time and be proficient.
    Yes, I NEVER SAID that from level zero you become a full bellydancer!

I said that from level zero you can learn to become a professional belly dancer, and that dosen't mean that at the end of the course you will be a full professional dancer, instead it means that you will be able and ready to dance publicly in a professional way.

Sahar Zaki and Souhair Zaki believe that BellyDance has died. Sahar Zaki thinks that I am doing a good job to save and recover the dance reputation with my work with my students. She mention that they learned a lot and of course, they need to dance with public a lot to gain strength as dancers.

And of course to be full professional bellydancers, they need an extra 20 days course, to become totally professional dancers, this it's why I do this course with Sahar Zaki, she it's the best influence for them.

I am the first one who hates those women who think that they are professional bellydancer just for having a belly dance dress, with a beautiful body and that's it, no techniques, none feeling, none expression, none professional at all, unfortunately a good example it's most of the nowadays egyptian born bellydancers in Egypt.

Since many years ago, I wanted to clean the bad image of BellyDance, and with this course and with the help of the family of Souhair Zaki, we may help a littlebite to keep the treasure of BellyDance in a high level.

Love to All of You!

Pharaohnically Yours,
    Amora Shams

email: amoradance@hotmail.com
    Last edited by amoradance; 03-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amoradance View Post
    Yes, I NEVER SAID that from level zero you become a full bellydancer!
    No, to a native English speaker taking your info at face value that is EXACTLY what you say. Perhaps Aziyade is right and there are some language problems here.

I said that from level zero you can learn to become a professional belly dancer,
    You're saying that "learn to become a professional" is a very different thing to "become a professional"? Yes, I totally agree. Learning is the journey to getting a skill level, but it doesn't mean that you will achieve it.

But in your Become a Belly Dancer in 20 Days course info there's this:
    "Structure of the 60hBellyDanceCourse to Become Professional in 20days.
    all starting levels are Welcome to study this Course"

In the context of selling a course this does not read as "20 day course to start learning to become a professional", it's "Become a professional in 20 days". The implication, especially to complete beginners with no idea of whether this is feasible, is complete this course and pass you will be a) a bellydancer (whatever that means - it's a whole other thread) and b) professional level.

I would feel ripped off, and maybe scammed, if I did an intensive course that implied I'd be pro level at the end but then said no actually you have to do another year and another course as well.

and that dosen't mean that at the end of the course you will be a full professional dancer, instead it means that you will be able and ready to dance publicly in a professional way.
    In terms of dance and performance and presentation skills, what is the difference?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345