Hello from VA

windrunner

I'm just starting with belly dancing. I live in a very rural area so I have yet to find an instructor in my area. I am hoping to find some help here and maybe some friends. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum & the world of bellydance. Hope someone here is able to point you in the right direction as far as a teacher is concerned. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, and you can also use the search mode to see if older threads have any answers for you. I am sure you will find friends here .. we are a friendly bunch;):D
~Mosaic

LadyLoba

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

I know the feeling on being stuck someplace with...well...not a whole lot.

I live in a small town and I don't even feel like I really live here because I venture out into the town for the occasional runs to the bank and stocking up on groceries....shopping, socializing and everything else happens over 150 miles away in the nearest city. (My job is done from home).

Elfie

Welcome! Depending on where you are in Virginia, you might be able to find a teacher in a close enough neighboring town that traveling to the class could be possible.

Belly dance classes in Abingdon, Virginia

There is a list of cities in Va. that have classes. Hope you find something close to you.

The list title says Abington, but it's not just a listing for Abington. On that site, if you click a city that has no teachers, it will compile a list of cities in that state that do have them. I know there aren't any in Abington, so I clicked it to get you to the full city list with teachers. Hope it helps and good luck with your search! I live at the Southern tip of WV and there are no teachers here either, so I know what you're going through.

Last edited: