Hello from France !!

Sharqi Girl

Hi everybody !

My name is Fanny, I leave in France, and I am really happy to join this forum !

I love Salomé website because of all the informations we can find in it.

I am doing belly dancing since 6 years : egyptian, turkish, north africa... and roma styles.

Looking forward to reading you soon !

teela

Welcome to the forum. Il y a une bonne place pour les danceurs. My french is kind of rusty but welcome

Recnadocir

Salut Fanny,
Je suis enchanteé!.

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. It's all in fun!:dance:

p.s. this gif is taken from a dance, La Tentation, which is set to music by a fabulous Parisian composer, Phasme (Pascal Vaucel). The dancer is Sarah Romanowsky, choreographed by moi and performed at the Los Angeles Convention Center last August (hence the big banner in the background). Je voudrais visiter encore Paris, il y a trop longtemps, et maintenant J'ai beacoup d'amis la-bas!

Last edited:

Sharqi Girl

Thank you all !! :D

@ Recnadocir : I wish you to go to Paris soon, it is my favourite french city !!

But I leave at 500 km on south... :(

Thanks for the gif !

Recnadocir

Well, I would like very much to visit les autres regions de la France. J'ai visite Londres quelques fois, before I finally went to other English towns. One is able to meet people more, and people are more relaxed, away from les grandes villes!

Sharqi Girl

You are right !

So, you can visit Britain, Charente-Maritime, Alsace, Languedoc-Roussillon... they are beautiful regions too !! ;)