How do you add Picture?

rsps

How do you add a picture to your profile? I am so bad at figuring such stuff out!! :confused:

Ok, duh, I just figured it out! Sorry!

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Glad you figured it out:D It can take a few rounds figuring out forums, each has their own way of doing things, it can be a bit confusing at times.
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Sorry, but I actually need help here. :( How do you post pics? Thank you!
When you open the reply to post, or quote window the top of the frame has various icons look for the one with what appears to be a mountain (it is yellow) that is the one you click to open, from there you can paste a website URL or if you want to upload from your computer scroll down to additional options and click on Manage attachments, a window will open that allows you to upload from your computer.
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
I am glad you feel welcome and helped :)
Many years ago I was a member of a student forum and no matter what anyone asked there were some people ridiculing you or rolling their eyes ad being spiteful. It made me crazy and I left. It's the same kind of people that comment on youtube being complete asses and haters. :(

Well anyway, you can use this thread to practice putting pictures in the posts if you like. If it doesn't work we can probably find out what is wrong and help out again.

Sherezade

I am glad you feel welcome and helped :)
Many years ago I was a member of a student forum and no matter what anyone asked there were some people ridiculing you or rolling their eyes ad being spiteful. It made me crazy and I left. It's the same kind of people that comment on youtube being complete asses and haters. :(

Well anyway, you can use this thread to practice putting pictures in the posts if you like. If it doesn't work we can probably find out what is wrong and help out again.

Well, in forums you can't really see people and you are protected by the screen so you suffer no big consequences if you offend people or make fun of them. And some people just join forums precisely for that: annoying. That's internet's downside.

Anyway, thanks for your kindness and I'll call for help with the pics if I need. :)