How much is too much... booty?

Sara

I have a uk size 6 waist and a uk size 12 hips. And its all cause my bum is huge! Sadly so are my thighs. Well they touch at the top. I'm not willing to sacrifice my bum for my thighs though. Whenever I wear a dress it really rides up at the back and so is a lot shorter. I do have to do a lot of squats etc. But I do love a big bum.

I'm not against cosmetic surgery if it looks natural and makes a person feel better. When its OTT I think its not a good option. I think bum pic 2 was implants. It doesn't look natural.

Then again, I wear make up, have dyed my hair, whats natural about that I guess? :think:

Nailah_Siti

All 3 of those pictures were either implants or injections, which is sad because a lot of ladies have a really great shape already and feel a need to enhance it. I think it is fine to alter the way you look, but I just can't justify it (for myself) if I could potentially die or be harmed by doing so. We all have insecurities, even the most beautiful women on Earth do (often more than others). They need to offer self-love classes in schools!

Nailah_Siti

HAHAAHAH! I'm sure there was a lot of that! The middle picture is of the video "model" (I use that term VERY loosely) Angel Lola Luv. The first time I saw her was in Trey Songz "Wonderwoman" video and I was in total awe at how awful it really looked. The girl is very tiny and its so disproportionate that it looks like its melting off of her in person, at least it has a tiny bit of perk in photoshopped pictures lol

goddessyasaman

I have a running theory about guys..there are 2 kinds..boob men and booty men..they seem to be obsessed by one or the other. Boob men seem to objectify women more and be a little more insecure. Booty men are more accepting and open minded...a little off topic I know just had to throw that in there.

I think it is not a good idea to have anykind of implant especially anything silicone based. My friend many years ago had a breast implant rupture and glue her lung to her chest cavity that had to be surgically fixed. she suffered for years. I say be happy with what you have because your life is precious and you were made perfect. If it aint broke..dont fix it!

as for shape wear, i think it is great, booty pop commercial was funny as helll!

You have forgotten the Mid section guys :D I know a lot of guys who love the mid section on a woman and is not into Butt or boobs, But I guess everyone likes what they like:confused:.

I have never had to ware any of these Bra or Butt things, even when I was smaller in weight like when I was a young teen I was thin but I was a 36C hips and had a good amount of butt to, I wonder do those things feel odd in your clothing:think:, and I can't even think about anykind of implant under the knife:shok: more power to the people that can go that way I never could even if I had small Breast and no butt.

Greek Bonfire

One time I ran out to a workshop with no makeup on and with my hair pulled back. Most of the dancers there have only ever seen me in full costume makeup and makeup. Nobody recognized me! The only thing that was natural was the body but boobs and booty are not the only things that people use to enhance their looks.

I usually don't wear that much makeup outside of performing but I do like to go out with my "game face" everyday as it helps boost my own self esteem.

goddessyasaman

One time I ran out to a workshop with no makeup on and with my hair pulled back. Most of the dancers there have only ever seen me in full costume makeup and makeup. Nobody recognized me! The only thing that was natural was the body but boobs and booty are not the only things that people use to enhance their looks.

I usually don't wear that much makeup outside of performing but I do like to go out with my "game face" everyday as it helps boost my own self esteem.

I did'nt start really putting on makeup till I was 19 (Mom said no:naghty: ):lol:
But now I will not go anywhere not dressed/W makeup on, even when I go out to the food store people think I'm dressed up, I just don't dress down I think:lol: or at least people don't think I'm dressed down, even though I am to me:confused:

natesfeliz

WOW!! The pictures you showed are INSANE!!! Especially the first two, all i can say is WOW, isnt it just a bit too much???:S

Taslin

In Puerto Rico where i lived for 2 years booty pads have been all the rage for longer than a short while. Alot women there also get injections into hips and the bum to acheive the sought after look there: hour glass shape with a big bum.

They are ALL about the bum there. To each their own. I will say i felt much more body confident about my own body in that environment, since i am a curvy one my self. especially in the backside,lol.

lulusabooboo

Being a Pear shape, everything goes to my butt. It does not go down when I lose weigt, so my waist and thighs get slimmer and WOAH... there is my booty. Use to get made fun of in high school for it. I was getting kind of excited that people were accepting different body shapes as we are not all the same.

Now that all these big bumbs are out now everyone thinks they are fake. It was the same thing years ago if someone had big breasts, it was like everyone had to make sure they were real. Actually, I know and have seen a few women who have butts like the pictures posted, without plastic surgery.

What I don't understand is why people assume something is fake when they didn't go to the doctor with them or no them personally? They do this to Kim Kardashian all the time too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PoleDanceABCs

The size of your buttocks have nothing to do with weight gain or lack of exercise... it is all genetic. The only thing that can make it bigger or smaller is surgery. So whether small or big butts are in... I got the one I got. hahaha Am I right ladies (and gents)?! ^_^