Hello!!! : )

kristin

SO my name is Kristin and I've been interested in taking belly dance classes here in phx, az. I've looked around myself but was wondering if anyone knew of a great place to start. I really want a teacher who is well versed in her dance style and the history of belly dancing. I, myself want to get fully involved in the community and when I'm ready become an instructor.

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Kristen, and welcome to the forum! :D You have some great goals, but unfortunately, I don't know anything about the bellydance community in your area. Hopefully, some of the other members can help you out. :) In the meantime, happy dancing! :dance:

Imeera

Welcome to the forum! I know there are many sites you can look for a teacher. Try search online. There is also a well of knowledge online about the history ect of belly dance so in the mean time you can look at that stuff untill you find a teacher. I am sorry I an't be more help as I don't live in the US :lol: Good luck!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Kristen to the forum. Good luck with your search for a teacher, it is possible someone on the forum can point you in the right direction:D
~Mosaic