DVD RIP OFFS on EBay

Daimona

The Bad Bellydance DVD Drinking Game

Take one shot every time she:

• says something stupid
  • says something ill-informed
  • incorrectly labels a move (I know there are various labels/descriptions for each move, so use your good judgement or use it as an excuse to get drunk - your choice!)
  • incorrectly labels a genre
  • performs a move likely to result in injury (please note that genuine moves like turkish drops do NOT count)

:lol: And if it is a really bad production we can add:

• Combine moves that haven't been instructed yet.
  • Is unable to explain one move at a time and messes up the explanations of basic moves, variations and combinations.
  • Finally explains a move that has been done previously. (This requires a major cheer from the participants!)
  • Anything if the video make you think or say out "WTF?!?"
  • Teaches a choreography/combinations and you hardly recognizes any of the moves (despite being intermediate/advanced students watching a beginner's video).

Gisela:
I've got a suggestion for you in Danish if you are interested to try it for real! :lol:

Daimona

:shok: really!!! Tell me, tell me!

Here's a review (in Norwegian, sorry for the rest of you guys) I wrote of it some years ago. Honestly, I think it is the worst instructional DVD I've ever seen. I usually try to bring out both positive and negative critisicm in my reviews, and on this DVD I had to try really hard to find anything positive. But I guess viewing it as a drinking game with friends would make it a lot more fun. :lol:

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I collect them. They are very entertaining.
Sounds like you need to organise a party & a BD sleep over because it wouldn't be wise driving after so many 'down the hatches' & the hangovers could be a little tough to handle alone;):lol::lol:
~Mosaic

Bast

Bast - the Hillary Thacker DVDs are excellent... for drinking games, as is the Kili Marti one (Dance Off the Inches or some such BS).

I am including my drinking game instructions for you, get the girls together & have a night of hangovers. Word of warning - do NOT under any circumstances allow anyone to take two or more items on the list for the Kili Marti DVD. One per person only or you'll have alcohol poisoning.

The Bad Bellydance DVD Drinking Game

Take one shot every time she:

• says something stupid
  • says something ill-informed
  • incorrectly labels a move (I know there are various labels/descriptions for each move, so use your good judgement or use it as an excuse to get drunk - your choice!)
  • incorrectly labels a genre
  • performs a move likely to result in injury (please note that genuine moves like turkish drops do NOT count)

:lol: I was trying to be polite but it is a truly awful DVD

Love the suggestions, I'm thinking end of year break up party!

gisela

Super Moderator
Here's a review (in Norwegian, sorry for the rest of you guys) I wrote of it some years ago. Honestly, I think it is the worst instructional DVD I've ever seen. I usually try to bring out both positive and negative critisicm in my reviews, and on this DVD I had to try really hard to find anything positive. But I guess viewing it as a drinking game with friends woul make it a lot more fun. :lol:

teheeee, teheee. Perhaps one day I will get the chance to see it :)