Steven Eggers

LilithNoor

Does he actually have a spine? If he was any more fluid he'd be a puddle!

I love his costuming choices as well, very cleverly picked and put together.

Belly Love

Dancing is obviously good.
His facial expression is a bit tense for my taste.
Cossie - awsome!

Aaaand I liked the shadow! I don't think I've seen a performance with the shadow intensified, but I liked it. It probably only works with certain types of bd.

Za Linda

... Aaaand I liked the shadow! I don't think I've seen a performance with the shadow intensified, but I liked it. It probably only works with certain types of bd.

:D Yep, I noticed that too. It's almost as if he had another dancer on stage with him. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a video like this edited so that the shadow morphs into another dancer, (perhaps the soloist), and then morphs back into a shadow?

Sirène

I had to watch it again after everyone mentioned the shadow. The first time I just attributed it to intense lighting in a small space, but now it's rather mesmerizing. It's like he has a perfectly synced double (or triplet in spots). :)

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I only became aware of Steven about 2 years ago - and wondered "Where have YOU been all my life?".

He is, in a word, fantastic. He's everything a male dancer should be!

Usually I'm a reader here, not a poster. But had to post to this thread.

I <3 Steven too. Not only is he a phenomenal performer with impeccable movement quality, he is a clear, thoughtful, patient teacher. I have some of his students, now that he has relocated, and they rave about him.

I also had the pleasure of working with him and learning from him before his move. He is a lovely person and a good friend.

If you ever have the opportunity to take a workshop with him, you should definitely jump at the opportunity. He is a sweetheart wise beyond his dance years.

goddessyasaman

I would love to take a workshop from him, just to meet him, I'm sure it would be great to learn a thing or two from him, he's just awsome in his style:clap: