Howdy everyone!

geekgoddess

Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards and to belly dancing (I've only been taking lessons a few months now). I really enjoying dancing and would love to get good enough to perform one day. :D

I hope to meet lots of new peeps on here and learn a TON!

Nice to meet you all! :)

goddessyasaman

Welcome, thank you for joining us here on the belly dance forum, It is a great place to be and talk with other dancers and the like.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum and too bellydance. Keep at it and you will get to performing level:D
~Mosaic

Mohana

Howdy! I've only been taking classes for six months myself. This forum has been a great source of knowledge and inspiration for me since I'm a "newbie" at everything from costuming to the culture of dance. So welcome! I was drawn to you right away because of that greeting. I'm originally from Colorado living in Washington, where are you from?

geekgoddess

Howdy! I've only been taking classes for six months myself. This forum has been a great source of knowledge and inspiration for me since I'm a "newbie" at everything from costuming to the culture of dance. So welcome! I was drawn to you right away because of that greeting. I'm originally from Colorado living in Washington, where are you from?

Thanks for the welcome! :D

I'm from Texas (Houston) but have a lot of family in Colorado.