Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from the Denver area!

Hi!

My name is Brooke, and I'm mainly a SAHM of 3 young children. I work p/t and after having had my first DD began BD classes following a friend's suggestion.

I'm looking to take my hobby to a new level, but do have some restrictions in that I have to do it around the family (as expected). Anyway, I'm so glad to be here and look forward to meeting many of you!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Astro Girl, cool name by the way , this is a great place to talk with other belly dancers, and I saw you other thread, I have left two post for ya, if you have any other questions feel free to ask any of us here. And welcome

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Good for you taking some time out for you and I'm sure your family appreciate the happy Mum that dancing brings them Good luck on your dance journey.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Denver! One of my favorite cities Im working on a novel set partly in Denver as we speak (really its typing, I know). And yes...belly dancing is also about to enter into the story....

And welcome to the forum! I always love getting to know new people.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your feedback to my questions!

Quote Originally Posted by goddessyasaman View Post
    Hello Astro Girl, cool name by the way , this is a great place to talk with other belly dancers, and I saw you other thread, I have left two post for ya, if you have any other questions feel free to ask any of us here. And welcome

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you'll be sure and share the novel when it's close to publication so we can look out for it. I'll definitely want to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLoba View Post
    Denver! One of my favorite cities Im working on a novel set partly in Denver as we speak (really its typing, I know). And yes...belly dancing is also about to enter into the story....

And welcome to the forum! I always love getting to know new people.