Ok to link to my blog?

Starmouth

Hi

Are there any rules against posting a link to my belly dance related blog? Maybe in my signature, or possibly to start a thread in an appropriate place?

Thanks!

gisela

Super Moderator
There are a few rules but those are about having a minimum of post# etc. You are already past that so you are welcome to put the link in your signature.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
LOL, Gisela we seem to be chasing each others tails tonight ( night here;)) was going to give Starmouth the go ahead, but you already have:D
~Mosaic

Starmouth

I can't work out how to do it! Hang on...

EDIT: Woohoo! There it is! Thank you very much, both of you! x

gisela

Super Moderator
Starmouth, I enjoyed reading your blog! You are such an entertaining writer :D, I laughed out loud several times. Thanks for sharing the link!

Starmouth

Thanks BellyLove, it was a preset background, but I stuck a picture of Tanya Lemani at the top because I am a massive Trekkie. :D

Aniseteph

I like it!

Especially the bit about what your veil/skirt is made of. :lol: Plain polyseter would be TOO EASY!

adiemus

They're absolutely right - you have a wicked sense of humour! "I have a sort of bright purple skirt and veil set, which is a gorgeous colour, but as far as I can tell the veil is made of the tormented souls of the damned (or possibly georgette). Whatever, it feels like wire wool and gets stuck to my head at any given moment, leaving me to scrabble out like a cat stuck in a duvet cover. Mysterious, it is not."
I have a veil or two made of pretty much the same substance - nasty stuff, needs taming.
Thanks for sharing - and I'm glad the moderators agree with me!

Starmouth

:lol:

The great thing is, I get to use that veil on Saturday in front of (hopefully!) about 100 people. I have not yet once managed to bring it 'gracefully down my body'. Its always been more of a controlled flail.