Vista Print, Oh How I Love You!!

Kanika

MK, I've been having a bit of a vistaprint craze lately (Seriously, my husband has banned me). I dicovered that if you're patient, and not too cheap, you can really get great quality stuff for a good price. Everything I got was customized with my photos, matching logos, and information. And, I made sure there wasn't a vistaprint logo in site. Not that I'm proud of myself, or that I need all of this stuff...buuut, two weeks of carefully monitoring the site for free/reduced items has gotten me...drum roll.....

Personalised A4 letterhead (20)
amazing full color brochures (75)
a banner with my picture/etc. on it (1)
postcards for advertising and sticking in random places (200)
notebook (2)
notepad (1)
small window decal for my car (1)
HUGE window decal with pictures for my car (1)
a t-shirt for my husband so I can identify him at gigs (1)
a t-shirt for me so I didn't feel left out (1)
1,000 business cards with front and back design (1)!!!!!
a mug :D (1)
car door magnent (1)
a cotton bag to take to class (1)
pens! (4)
rubber stamp with magic ink (2)
loyalty cards for classes (250)
sticky notes (2 packs of 50)
key chains (2)
diary/journal (2)

All of this cost me 70 pounds (including shipping) Yaay! Even though my 'yaay' is slightly shameful, the fact is, some of it will really come in handy. AND, I'm quite proud I resisted the free lawn sign :D

Kanika

oh, and I also got a spify engraved metal business card holder that doubles as a mirror/card/ID holder

Kanika

yes, it is! But some of it really is pointless--I seriously doubt I'll have the nerve to ride around town in car with a HUGE picture of me in full regalia

I love Vistaprint too! Business cards can be so expensive, and their cards really are excellent value.

I admit I'm a real cheapskate, and only print on one side of the card and accept their "cards by Vistaprint" line on the back rather than pay to get rid of it - how many people notice it or know what it means, anyway?