Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Goddess

I kinda always knew it... I am a Goddess...

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Unexpected results

I'm...tribal?!? COOL! I kind of thought I'd get cabaret, but, hey! Rachel Brice is one of my favorite bellydancers.

Post Thanks / Like

You are a Cabaret Belly Dancer! You're what people think of when they hear the words "belly dancer" -- the beaded bra and belt, the nightclub routine, the doumbek and the zills. Equally at home in a restaurant or at a hafla, your routine is a crowd-pleaser no matter who's watching! Keep shimmying!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Post Thanks / Like

hello!!!

I got "You are a Cabaret Belly Dancer! You're what people think of when they hear the words "belly dancer" -- the beaded bra and belt, the nightclub routine, the doumbek and the zills. Equally at home in a restaurant or at a hafla, your routine is a crowd-pleaser no matter who's watching! Keep shimmying!" and I didn't expect this but I'm happy....

I love dance and It doesn't matter what kind of dancer I am!!!!!! but I like the answer

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the test is fun but I wouldn't take the answer too seriously. I've done the test 3 times since I started dancing and I've had goddess, tribal and cabaret as an answer. Although I'm currently most interested in the more authentic styles. However, I haven't done extensive research yet, nor do I have recordings of authentic musicians which I've made myself, so...

Post Thanks / Like

I think the test just shows us where we are as dancers and what styles we lean toward at the moment -- not meant to be the deciding category for all time. Helpful in that it may give us some clues as to why we like some things and not others.

Post Thanks / Like

there were answers where I would have taken 2 choicer or others where none of that variants would fit... so test is a test after all....

Post Thanks / Like

Same here Reen... As I haven't done any extensive research on the subject yet, I answered I like to dance together with my troup mates (although I'm not in a troupe... but I like to dance together with my fellow students) so that's why it probably thought I'm a tribal dancer. And when I just started I preferen dancing alone for myself, so that must mean I'm a goddess.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you are right Moon. By looking at the questions you sort of can figure out what "style" the particular option targets...

Post Thanks / Like

Cabaret here, as well. Though when I selected 'my dream is to perform at the Cairo Hilton', I was really thinking that they needed an improvement on what I saw onstage there! However, that was 25 years ago... at the time, I was underwhelmed and a bit disappointed. It's probably much better now. The only dancing I've done in Egypt was on a cruise boat on the Nile at Aswan, on Christmas Eve. It was spontaneous and fun, and the musicians and the company were good. Unfortunately, the buffet was not -- I was deathly ill the next day. Ugh! Everything else I experienced in Egypt was wonderful.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast