Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shiradotnet View Post
    Now, I would love to open a show by being unrolled from a carpet! I love theatrical entrances!
    Alas, it is a cliche. Hey! Maybe you could have yourself delivered in a basket of figs and emerge waving an asp? Now THAT would be different!
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Geez, now I am craving figs, nice big Turkish figs with no Sulfur dioxide preservatives.

Marya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jenc View Post
    Which websites? Who says? I can't find any mention of her by Googling
    i was on some sites for belly dance teachers and it said so on 2 or 3 sites so. i cant remember now, i will try to find and show that to you

Post Thanks / Like

Make that two UK dancers who are unfamiliar with her and have never seen her claiming to be the best in the UK. And if it's someone else claiming it on her behalf that's an entirely different bag of sequins.

Her students or fellow dancers or audience members may feel that she is by far the most exciting and entertaining dancer they've ever seen, and they're more than entitled to that opinion. It's only when the dancer themselves starts boasting that it gets uncomfortable, no matter what level of skill they're at.

By the way, did I mention that I'm the greatest and best belly dancer in the whole of Birmingham?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12