Post Thanks / Like

Default Why, Hello there!

Hi,
    So....
    I've been stalking this site for the longest and finally mustered up the courage to sign up and join in some conversations

Currently I'm a self taught bellydancer at the tender age of 18... Just starting out. I would rather have a teacher but there's none around that I really like (bad atmosphere and teachers), although there is a new studio that I have yet to try
    I really hope they work out because I would love some feedback that one just doesn't get with a DVD.

I'm also an actor yes I know But, like Belly Dance it's one of the only things that constantly challenges me and keeps my attention. Hopefully I'll be going up to NYC sometime soon to a conservatory and be exposed to the BD community.

I love sushi, don't eat red meat, and love creative costumes.
    AND of course I look forward to gaining the advice and wisdomosity of all the veterans out there!
    -Kes

PS Speeling is my Kryptonite

Post Thanks / Like

to you too &
    I like sushi too, & don't eat red meat, well don't eat very much meat at all, just don't like it much!

Seeing you have been stalking the forum & decided to delurk & join I am sure you will enjoy being part of this "mostly" happy BD family
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome