Why, Hello there!

KestrelAradia

Hi,
So....
I've been stalking this site for the longest :rolleyes:and finally mustered up the courage to sign up and join in some conversations:clap:

Currently I'm a self taught bellydancer at the tender age of 18... Just starting out. I would rather have a teacher but there's none around that I really like (bad atmosphere and teachers), although there is a new studio that I have yet to try:pray:
I really hope they work out because I would love some feedback that one just doesn't get with a DVD.

I'm also an actor:D yes I know:rolleyes: But, like Belly Dance it's one of the only things that constantly challenges me and keeps my attention. Hopefully I'll be going up to NYC sometime soon:dance: to a conservatory and be exposed to the BD community.

I love sushi, don't eat red meat, and love creative costumes.
AND of course I look forward to gaining the advice and wisdomosity of all the veterans out there!
-Kes

PS Speeling is my Kryptonite

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to you too &
I like sushi too, & don't eat red meat, well don't eat very much meat at all, just don't like it much!:lol:

Seeing you have been stalking the forum;) & decided to delurk & join I am sure you will enjoy being part of this "mostly" happy BD family:D
~Mosaic