Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello

Hello, I'm new to the forums as I just joined today. I'm also a new belly dance student as I just started my first class on Saturday. I'm taking American Tribal Style as that was the only class I can attend, but so far I love it. I've been interested in Oriental/Middle Eastern dance for about five years or so and have a lot to learn. I started off with DVDs and did research online until I was able to take a class.

I'm hoping that is forum would be friendly and welcome, and that I can learn all sorts of things about this dance form and the different cultures.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, DesertRoseSamira!

You've come to the right place; the people on this site have the most amazing knowledge and experience about belly dance (and other things!), and they are really friendly. Best of all, they can share a giggle, or set us straight if we need some advice.

I hope you enjoy your visits as much as I do!

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum and bellydance We are a friendly lot so sure do hope you feel welcome here.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Aw, thanks. So far so good. I met another new dancer and learning a little bit of the dancers of past and present. This site it chalk full of information.

Post Thanks / Like

This forum is AMAZING. Don't be afraid to ask any question everyone here are amazing dancers, and so lovely Great to have a new dancer and member joining! Welcome DesertRoseSamira!!!