Post Thanks / Like

Question Can somebody help me recognize this song?

Hi,
    I am looking for a song, but i have no idea about the singer/band, so I would appreciate your help.

The song has a woman singer and it is sang in English or mostly in English. I can only remember pieces of it's lyrics like: "I am a desert rose", "This fire burns just with me" and "come dance with me"... The song is also quite modern.

I have already tried to google the song, but it didn't help. All the results I got was 'The Desert Rose' by Sting and Cheb Mami but unfortunately it is not the same song.

So does anybody have any idea what this song i am looking for could be? I really would like the hear it again since it was so fascinating. (:

Thank you in advance. (:
    Last edited by Joy; 05-05-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The only other song I could find called Desert Rose was by Eric Johnson. Apparently it is not a new song but possibly there has been a remix with a woman on vocals. It isn't an exact match but the lyrics have some similarity to those you provided. Apology in advance if this suggestion is wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

I googled all sorts of variations but no luck, sorry...

Post Thanks / Like

I felt like I had not done enough, so I later went to elyrics and did an advanced search using the words "desert rose," and I came up with nothing additional. There is another song with that title by a Christian rock group called White Heart, but the lyrics are nothing like those which you provided. Sorry. You might want to post your question on other forums, especially those specific to contemporary song lyrics.

Post Thanks / Like

Sad

I tried my Lyrics World Lite app, but I didn't have any luck, either. I'm so sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

HA! I found this song by chance I was looking at fan veil videos when suddenly I could hear the singer singing I am a desert rose..... the fire burns... dance with me

It has got to be this song: Fire goddess by Raul Ferrando
    Amazon.com: Unveiled: Angelika: Music

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hey!
    Thank u all Erik, Farasha Hanem and Gisela for your help and efforts. I really appreciate it.

Yes, the song I was looking for is the Fire Goddess by Raul Ferrando.
    Thank you, once again.

Post Thanks / Like

You are welcome, Joy. Sorry that Farasha Hanem and I could not find it, but I'm very happy that Gisela found it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know all the words to this song please? I can only make out odd phrases, I've searched the internet but I can't find anything.

Post Thanks / Like

That is not my favorite video. It is like watching a drum and bugle corps flag twirler in bedlah.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."