Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Happy to meet you all!

Hi, my name is Letizia and I am new to the forum.

Soooo happy to be a part of this wonderful network. I am 43 and have been a professional dancer my entire adult life, first ballet, brief period with ABT, turned to ballroom in my 20s, I am a retired ballroom competitor, now teach compete with students, choreograph, coach and judge. I am also a fitness instructor, I teach Zumba and Core Fitness for Ballroom and Latin competitors.

I was introduced to bellydance at age 5, my mom took me to my first class, with her, and I have taken lessons over the years but never had the time to fully dedicate to this beautiful art. I am now 43 and have now immersed myself in my love for this dance style. I have been studying everything I can get my hands on to work on my techniques.

I live in a small town and there is nothing but very beginner classes here. Not that I can't always use to practice, and the young lady teaching is quite good, but she doesn't feel she wants to teach above the beginner level.

I have sooo:dance many technical questions as well as historical questions. I am very happy to have found this wonderful network.

Oh, did I mention, I have an eleven year old daughter who also loves to belly dance.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum, glad to have you with us. Wonderful you can now find the time to follow your bellydance dream. Seems you were "born to dance" in some way and all ways. I think that is fantastic!
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Letizia, and welcome!