Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just A Male Dancer

Hello,

I'm just the latest addition to male dancers out there. I'm mainly interested in Tribal, with a more gothic/cyberpunk style. I'm interested in bringing something new to the table, a flash of style people don't normally see.

Hope to be a productive part of this forum.

- King of Spades [or KoS for short]

Post Thanks / Like

KoS. Sounds interesting the BD path you are heading down. look forward to seeing you around the forum.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I hope to be around for a little while, still trying to get the hang of it though.

Post Thanks / Like

If you have any questions just find the appropriate sub forum and ask away - there is a sub forum for questions about the forum, finding things, how to's etc Also you can search the forum for previous threads that may have answers to some questions.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome King of Spades! I hope you will find some good information and inspiration here. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing you on the forum. I enjoy seeing men getting into bellydance. There needs to be more.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, and welcome, SpadeDancer! We have many wonderful people here on the forum, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends!

Post Thanks / Like

thank you, everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

When I started belly dancing, I was worried that the women might not be comfortable with a male dancer, because it is fairly unusual. I was so wrong. Dancers are very accepting. They don't assume that you are gay, or really care. They just see you as a male dancer.

Of course, there is a stereo type of male dancers being gay. The subject makes some male dancers upset, but it is best to not worry about it and just enjoy the dancing. Straight men who fear the gay stigma are just missing out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

There are many Tribal style dancers here (me being of them, though new still) among other style of belly dancers. So if you have any questions, I'm sure there will be plenty of people to help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast